This helps operators identify a deteriorating battery cell prior to damage to the rest of the battery cell bank. They are customizable with a web-based user interface for viewing historical data to identify bad or deteriorating cells. Additionally, the battery cell monitors estimate the remaining battery capacity based on amp-hours consumed, discharge current temperature, and battery age. It also estimates the remaining runtime based on battery capacity and average load over a period of time.
- Can be used as a stand alone product to monitor batteries connected to any and all types of chargers via Ethernet or relay contacts
- Measure live data points: voltage, temperature (Type K thermocouple), and current
- User-friendly interface with a 20 x 20 OLED display with four pushbuttons navigates settings
- Analog input for current or other sensor
- Easily installs to battery posts
- Communicates wirelessly with Rail-NET™ devices
- Operates off a single cell of .8VDC to 5VDC
- Ethernet connectivity
- Alarm relays
Rail-NET Remote Monitoring Capabilities
RECo battery cell monitors are compatible with Rail-NET™ remote monitoring software, allowing convenient access to the status of equipment and data, anywhere at any time.
- Display estimated time to battery cell depletion during power outage
- Calculated from site specific data, (i.e. power consumed over prior time period)
- Identify a deteriorating cell prior to failure or damage to other cells in the string